We're pleased to offer the following services at Banks Veterinary Service:
- General health exams – Large and small animal
- Emergency services – Doctor available for emergencies outside of business hours.
- Large and small animal – In office and house calls
- Vaccinations – Large and small animal
- In-house lab – Blood tests (multiple panel options for all animals), common disease (FIV-FELV, parvo, pancreatic, heartworm, giardia), urinalysis
- In-House pharmacy
- Online pharmacy - Vetsource
- Flea and worm control programs
- Fecal – Direct and flotation
- Radiology – In office and mobile
- Ultrasound – In office and mobile
- Surgery – Routine, emergency, specialty
- Orthopedic procedures
- Laser Surgery
- Laser Therapy
- BEMER Therapy - http://wavehealth.bemergroup.com
- Puppy tail dock and dewclaw removal
- Microchip - Home Again
- Hospitalization – Small animal only
- Dental work- Equine float and small animal teeth cleaning
- Farm Calls
- Reproductive Services – Artificial Insemination (Canine and Bovine), pregnancy check, semen testing (Trich and BVD)
- Herd Work - TB testing, brucellosis (Bangs) vaccines and testing, vaccines, dehorning, castration, USDA accredited.
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all appointment requests to the best of our ability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us immediately. Please call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other clients. To be respectful of your fellow clients and patients please call as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another client access to that appointment time.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment time. A no-show is when a client misses an appointment without cancelling.
After 2 no show or late cancelations we will require a deposit to schedule all future appointments.
The deposit will be in the amount of the office visit and will be used for that appointment. The deposit will be refunded if the appointment is canceled with enough notice. In the event of a late cancellation or no show the deposit will be charged as a fee.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week during office hours. We also have a veterinarian on call outside of business hours that is trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Emergencies can be things such as snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call immediately. Please call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
- Farm animals including but not limited to Horses, Cows, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Llama, Chickens*
*Select services only. Call us for more information.